[IP] re picking insurance plan

With the expense of the pump, which is humungus, I chose an HMO, despite my
general dislike for many of their practices.  I did this because I knew the
pump and all the supplies would be paid for in full, and that the
doctor/hospital/clinic we went to was on their plan anyway and would
recommend the pump.  The PPO we had before only covered 80% (of what they
thought was a reasonable ceiling which was always way lower than what actual
charges were) after a deductible.  Well, 80% (actually less in actuality) of
something expensive leaves %20 (more in actuality) out of pocket which adds

I do have to add our experience was with two different insurance companies
than the ones you mentioned, so you have to check actual coverage and endos.
who are members.  Good luck!!