[IP] Re: A1C Results

Title: Re: A1C Results

Thanks everyone who replied to my message. I'll try to be more active on the list. I'll keep you all posted on my progress with the Graves disease. My endo has me on synthroid (spelling?) with an increasing dose every two weeks till I'm up speed. I hope this will give me some more energy because by late afternoon I feel sooooo tired. I'm almost afraid to drive 45min home! Then when I get I'm so tired I can't enjoy being with my family. Well, that's enough of that. Had to vent a little.

Thanks for listening,
Doug(wishing for more energy)