Re: [IP] Insurance Question

first, check if the new insurance companies will even pay for any of your
diabetes stuff in the first year.... (preexisting condition....) if they
won't they must pay to continue your coverage as it exists now, until you
switch.... also, check with the doctor's office that you have found, and
find out what their relationship with the insurers is....  i was on a
cobra plan for a year after my dad changed jobs, because his new insurance
company wouldn't pay for my diabetes care for the first year.... but cobra
made them at least pay for my continued care.....  i don't know all the
details... but i think you have some protection on this one....

Jessica Elena Marder
email @ redacted
NOTE!  NEW NUMBER!!!!!!!!!  -----> (617) 491-7935