Re: [IP] Re: Job Interviews

Everyone--

Thanks for the feedback!  Most everyone seems to agree
that it's not necessary for the interview, but of
course someone working with you needs to be aware.
Sets my mind at ease, especially since I have two
interviews this afternoon and another one on Tuesday.
(YIKES!! =-}) Insurance is a big issue for me since
I'm single and have such needs, but usually they
address that when talking about their company, the
position, etc.

Thanks again,
Suzanna