Re: [IP] Quick question - regular in a pump?

To my knowledge, Regular will work in the pump.  It's designed to use either
regular or Humalog.  The only thing with using Humalog is that the FDA hasn't
approved it.  What are the differences pump-wise, between R and Humalog?  I
have no idea.  I've been pumping for only 2 months using Humalog.  For more
information ask you doctor, or read "Pumping Insulin".  That book is written
with R and the pump in mind.