[IP] Re: Trick from camp

     Last year, I had this happen to me(running out of insulin). Long
     story, but I was stuck, at home with my new baby. My mother-in-law
     came over at my request, and I sent her out to get my prescrip. I have
     never ever felt so absolutely awful in my life. I really thought that
     if she didn't hurry, I was going into a coma. Don't ever get caught
     without insulin. This trick is great! But, feel secure-have alot in
     the fridge!Mine's in the meat drawer btw. I actually keep butter in
     that butter place-I have a thing about putting the butter dish
     anywhere else! My DH moves it and I put it right back there.