Re: [IP] feeling old

I haven't even had diabetes very long compared to most
people on this list, but I do remember the cotton balls
in alcohol in a "pretty" jar on the kitchen counter,
the urine tests (it's a wonder any of us are alive with
that being our only ability to self control), and those
first giant meters that had 45 steps and took forever!!!
I can't imagine having this disease 40-50 years ago...