Re: [IP] WHY no humalog in pumps?

my pump was specially reprogramed for me at 20u per hr plus boluses.
the only thing the pump has done for me is level me out. but i still remain
above 250 bs and 10 to 12 bg. before the pump i routinely went to 600 bs and
i was on 580 total unit of nph and humalog plus Max dose of glucophage and
rezulin. tryglycerides over 5000 meant lipitor, triclor, and niaspan. and i
am 6'0" 200lbs
not obese by any means. but i am insulin resistant. and  my endo has me in
several test studies. so i am still hopeful for at least some control.