[IP] feeling old

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 email @ redacted wrote:

>   Your really feeling old when you remember sharpening your 24
>gauge needle and reaming it out with the stainless steel wire,
>before boiling it and your glass syringe.  Did you used to store your
>set in a tall, skinny olive bottle filled with cotton and alcohol?
>

>Blue Fizzies (before the Beatles "Blue Meanies")
>
>George

Well, I was rather young at the time but I remember my parents boiling those
darn things and thinking they SHOULD be sharpened once in a long while (of
course I seem to remember using the same old needle and everything for a week
at a time, but that was in the 'good old days' when we didn't throw nothing
away (seems we DID throw out the old insulin bottles, but I'm not even sure).

Yerachmiel

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be