[IP] Responses to my Post

Just taking a moment to thank everyone who has responded to my post on
the DPT.  I have received
taking up quite a bit of time at the moment
so I have not had adequate time to thouroughly read the responses, only
skim.  I will however respond personally to each one.  Ya'll are a great
bunch, I'm glad to be one of you!  Let us keep the faith and continually
pray for the cure not only for
ourselves, but also for those we love.

Good evening, love and happy thoughts to all. (By the way Gianna, I hope
you love your blue pump as much
as I love mine!)

Lurking in the shadows...Digesting all the great info about D (and
Elvis..luckiest pump in town!)

Mark in Montgomery