[IP] feeling old

Well - I'm only a 21-year oldie, but I do remember my sister's glass
syringe and having to boil it and U-40 insulin, etc.  After I was dx'd,
we became the the "sugar Twins" haha!  Remember Stella D'Oro "dietetic
cookies?  yuk.  My sister and me referred to them as sawdust cookies.
And as for Fresca - well - that was the best invention.  Except maybe
for cyclamates, which was removed from the market and caused us both to
cry. :(  Anyone remember Frosh sodas - they had all kinds of neat
flavors, like chocolate - not sure if this was regional or not.