[IP] Rafting and canoeing

Whenever I raft, canoe, or go boating I use the sportguard that minimed
sells.  I try to remember to lubricate the rubber seal each time, but it also
guards from being hit with a paddle or something.  I also put my meter in one
of those waterproof bags that I got from the sporting goods store and hang it
around my neck.  Oh, and I also set a lower temp basal to avoid going low
from the exercise.

email @ redacted wrote:
"I also love to raft and canoe - does anyone have a great "waterproof"
solution for my MiniMed pump.  I ordered the swimming accessory MiniMed
showed but have read that this isn't all that dry.  I would hate to hit the
water and drown my new pump!!!  I am going on a 3 day trip this weekend and
would like to have some idea what to do!"