Re: [IP] Private School Discrimination

I would also check and see how private schools are
regulated in your state.  Some states handle it
differently.  Also does this school also exclude
children with epilepsy or hemophilia, etc?  If not
then they definitely deserve to be challenged, but if
so and the state doesn't mandate they have to serve
these special populations it may be tough to challenge
them.

Suzanna