Re: [IP] Tommy:priming

Before you load the syringe into the pump, you need to do a manual priming.
I hold the cannula to a light source and push the plunger of the syringe very
slowly.  When insulin comes out the needle or cannula, your primed.  Then
load the syringe in the pump and do the 5 unit priming.

If you're having to do the 5 unit priming more than twice, I'd check how your
installing the syringe.  However your doing it may not be correct.