Re: [IP] help me please!!!!!

In a message dated 8/31/99 7:17:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Also, is it possible the NPH just isn't working since my highest
 numbers are always after lunch?  Like tod >>
  It is possible.  Stephen had a bunch of unexplained highs last year and I
remember changing NPH bottles three times (three different lots) before we
got one to bring down his numbers.  He used Pork NPH at the time.