Re: [IP] Re: low carb diet

Hi again! Thanks for writing back but I am still confused. .  .it sounds
like you mean 5 ounces of meat, not five ounces of protein, which is fine
that you mean that. I'm just saying, that 5 ounces of meat is alot different
then 5 ounces of protein.  A five ounce piece of meat is only about 1 or 2
ounce of protein i think. I'm not saying you should be eating more, I just
want to clarify which term you mean . . . --Gianna