Re: [IP] WHY no humalog in pumps?

I've got Aetna and they pay for strips.. not thru mail order and I have to
to get more than the typically 4 strips a day (doctor has to write how many
times I test, on my prescription, otherwise the pharmacist just gives me how
many HE thinks I SHOULD use!).  What kind of Aetna do you have?  I have
Aetna Managed Choice POS.  Also depends on what your company negotiated
in their contract with Aetna, but COME ON!  It's TEST STRIPS!
- Miranda

>I have Aetna insurance and they cover Humalog.  I get 7 bottles for $15.00,

>but they will not cover test strips!  Which doesnt make any since at all to

>me.  Arent we suppose to be testing frequently to prevent complications?
>Guess they would rather pay for the complications.  Go figure!

Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs
mailto: email @ redacted