Re: [IP] feeling old

i not only remember tab and fresca ( diagnosed in 73), but i remember my
parents searching for a place that served tab and fresca when we would
vacation!!!  But even the eighties my parents won an argument over me being
able to buy a cup of ice at a local ball park for my diet soda that i had to
carry in because they did not serve one!!!!  They refused to sell me one
because no drinks were to be brought in from the outside!!!!