Re: [IP] lows in a classroom

Excellent post Sara!! I am a Supervisor in Manufacturing.. i have 60
employees.. out of those 60.. i have ONE Diabetic.. now.. ME.. being
sensitive because i live with a diabetic.. might make breaking rules
easier..<smile> but heck.. Pat can have his candy on the floor anytime he
needs it.. and if the others ask WHY?/ <because even ADULTS can be
kindergarteners at times.> then my answer would be.. simply.. because he
NEEDS it..
 the Company MAKES the rules.. but..*I* enforce them... plain and simple..
LIFE comes before my job.. and life would also come before learning..
explanations are NOT due.. unless agreed upon  by the parties involved...and
"needed" <in some manner>  to assist.. or make things a little easier on..
the diabetic..

<folding up my soapbox.. tucking it under my arm>
<smile> just had to add my 2 cents..