[IP] feeling old

Tab & Fresca.  WOW!!  Talk about the old days.  Those were the days of
sacharine (forget my spelling checker; he and I had a fight years ago and
don't type to each other ever since).

I think the newbies (less than five or ten years) need an intro into life as a
diabetic in the sixties and before.  Diet food was non-existant and calories
were what you learned in chemistry class.

Ah, the good old days (and don't forget clinitest five and two drop tests).
Anybody still HAVE an old grey clinitest set around??  Do they still make the

oh well, back to the now out of date meter (I want my glucose sensor NOW).

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be