[IP] First post pump A1C

I got the results of my first A1C post pump.  IT WAS 4.8! (lab range of 3.6 -
6.4)  My A1C prior to the pump was 6.2 (this was on ultralente and humalog).  My
CDE was totally surprised as was the Endo.  They were thrilled.  The CDE said
she hadn't seen anyone in that office with an A1C of 4.8.  This would have never
been achievable by MDI.

I realize to some this seems low and and would question why anyone would strive
to have their A1C so low, but Im trying to get pregnant and this is the range
that has been recommended.  So please no lectures :-)

Very Happy