Re: [IP] Too much e-mail

> Holly,
> I agree with you.  HOw the heck do I only get the email pertaining
> to the topic that I put in for.  I just found out that I am preg.
> and this is my first preg. with the pump.  I am a little nervous and
> wanted info about others like myself - however, have gotten
> everything but.

You gotta ask. There are many ladies on the list who've been there
and done that. You can also take the digest which is a composite
mailing done a couple of times a day that contains all the messages
in one document. Or.... you can subscribe to the browser only forum
and read the mail with your browser on-line without receiving any
mail at all. Contact HELP@insulin-pumpers.org if you want to switch.