Re: [IP] Tommy:priming

Try pushing the "wings" up really tight against the plunger.  It hasn't taken
me more than a 3.5 unit prime since I tried that.  Best of luck!!

In a message dated 9/1/99 7:21:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<< I load the cartridge, then prime 4.  But it never works the first time, at
 all.  I can see there is no movement of insulin up the tube with each click
-
 like it does when the prime is working.  So the problem lies in the way I am
 putting the cartridge into the pump, even though by the 3rd or 4th time I'm
 just doing the same thing over and over.  It isn't that complicated, but I'm
 doing it wrong, somehow.  Help!  >>