[IP] Mark in Montgomery

We had our son tested, because his sister is type I, and his half-sister is
type I, and his father is type II.   The test indicated he was not at risk
for developing D.  He was 22 at the time, and told us he would not have
agreed to insulin as a preventative measure, however the test results came
out.  If it were me, I think I would have felt the same way - just taken
serious diet and exercise precautions.  How about you - what would you do if
your boy's test indicates he is at risk?