[IP] Re: A1C Results

Title: Re: A1C Results

Hello fellow pumpers,

My Endo called me last night at 9:30! Scared me to death! My first thought was, What's wrong that he needs to call me at this late hour? But my fear was unfounded, he was calling to let me know that the radio active iodine treatment for my hyperactive thyroid worked. He called in a script for thyroid hormone which I will start on today. But the best part of his call was the results of my A1C. Before pumping my number was 9.6, after pump 7.3!!! Yeah!! I must be doing something right! He praised me for doing such a good job! I can't wait till I get this thyroid under control. Maybe my numbers will get even better?!

Doug the lurker