Re: [IP] what all do i need to do for school?

I think that I would go ahead and show the teachers how to
"suspend" the pump.  That would make it easier for them to
help treat me if I were to go into seizures or be
unconscious.  I could always start it up again after I come

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *
Do You Yahoo!?