Re: [IP] EMT's and Diabetic Care

I have been treated by IV glucose drips twice in the last three weeks.
They work as fast if not faster than glucagon and do not give me the
nausea and headache that glucagon gives me.  I really don't recommend
getting to the point where you have to call the EMT's but if that's what
it takes.    Sally