Re: [IP] EMT's and Diabetic Care

I have had the unfortuneate experience twice in the last three weeks to
have to call 911 for a low sugar( one I called the other my 7 year old
called in) I was unable to talk in both situations.  The EMT's were great!
They immediately checked the medic alert bracelet that I wear that says
that I wear a pump. They knew immediately that they needed to disconnect
the pump.  The first EMT said that his wife was diabetic.  I don't know
what would have happened if I had not had my bracelet on and my children
present to tell them what had happened. Thank god for the bracelets.