Re: [IP] Sleeping with pump

Hmmm, I toss and turn as well, sometimes 43" tube will end up around my waist, or I will try to turn over and feel a pull - and have to grab pump and unwind myself.  There is nothing to hook it onto when I sleep -  I just put the pump beside me and have no problems - other than, in the beginning, getting up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night and forgetting about it and "kerplunk" there goes my little pump dragging behind me.   Now it is such second nature to grab the pump when I have to get up.  I have never pulled the site out, just probably stretched the tubing a bit.  I suspect you will adapt to the best way in time.  Good luck!