[IP] Supplies

Just wanted to let all of you know that I have had some SERIOUS problems
with Liberty Medical Supply and if any of you are considering them as your

I told them I was going to notify as many people as possible regarding
their "customer service".

Each month I get caught without supplies.  For some reason everytime I ask
them to put me on their "auto" delivery.......it doesn't happen.  They have
lost payments of mine and when asked why I didn't receive supplies they
bring up my account and say I am "delinquent".  Until I prove (with a fax
on the check they deposited) to them that I DID make payment.  But what
sent me over the edge was when I ordered supplies on a Monday, checked to
make sure they were sent on the Wednesday (oh yes, they have been sent),
and then NEVER receiving them by the following Monday.......I went nuts!
They then tell me they have problems with my insurance so they didn't send
me my supplies.....COME ON!!!!!  First of all why didn't they ever tell me,
and secondly, I received supplies before, why all of a sudden my insurance
doesn't pay?!?!?!?!?!?!?  So, after making a hysterical trip to a nearby
Massachusetts Hospital (I live in RI) to "borrow" a sofset from their
Diabetic Treatment Center, I found (through a member at this address) a new
supply company, National Diabetic Pharmacies.  They are fabulous!!!!!!!!!

Enough of me ranting and raging......Just wanted to ALERT all of you to
either watch carefully if you use Liberty Medical, or DON'T ORDER from
Liberty Medical.  Yes, a letter to their owner/president will follow.