[IP] Sleeping with pump

Hello fellow pumpers.
Just had a quick question and need some answers.  I have a minimed 507 and I
use the 42 inch QR infusion set.  Heres the problem...I'm one of those people
who tosses and turns ALL night long.  I've had my pump since April and still
have had a problem getting comfortable at night trying to sleep.  I tried
putting it under my pillow and woke up with it around my neck.  I've tried
wearing t-shirts with pockets, too uncomfortable to sleep on stomach.  Just
wondering if anyone has any good and helpful ideas or me.
Thanks, Chris (email @ redacted)