Re: [IP] Bloodsugars and driving

I don't have a reference but a couple of months ago I read about a good

The participants (diabetics) were given insulin to lower bgs and drove
simulators.  Bgs were tested throughout.  Through the simulators, how well
the people were driving could be monitored.  The people also reported on
how well they thought they could drive.  The study determined that below 80
ability to drive began dropping.  They also found that the people thought
they could drive better then they could with bgs below 80.