No Subject

Hi all,
I've been lurking for awhile and really enjoy reading the posts. Maybe you
all can help. My endo is messing with my basal rates and my sugars have
been terrible ( not that they were terrific before, but now they're worse).
I had been on seven to eight basals before and he has taken me to two. How
many basal rates are people on out there and what is the rationale for
multiple ones? Is anyone on an organized weight loss program? Which ones? I
started Weight Watchers and lost over four pounds the first week and now he
wants to know if its safe for diabetics. Anyone with any answers would be
greatly appreciated.
diabetic 19 yrs
pumping twelve years