Re: [IP] Bloodsugars and driving

> I am, at 32, finally getting around to get my driver's license.  I know
> that I am not supposed to drive when my blood sugar is low, but what about
> when it is high?  Is there an accepted range to drive within?

Here is what the FAA says about private pilots (from memory)

Check withing 1/2 hour before flying, check every hour while flying

bg's must be 100 - 150 (hmmm.... I think it is 150 to start with)
As I recall, no flying is allowed below 100. Don't recall any upper
limit.

This was in a recent article of Forcast.
Michael