[IP] Confusion about Humalog onset and duration.

Here's the scoop from the Lilly web site.

Insulin           Onset(h)   Peak(h)   Duration(h)
Humalog           <=0.25    0.5-1.5      <=5

Note that it peaks anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes after being taken.
For this insulin, you really need to figure it out for yourself. I've found
that any bolus I take has essentially stopped working after 2 hours 15