RE: [IP] Bloodsugars and driving

Janine wrote:
<<I am, at 32, finally getting around to get my driver's license.  I
knowthat I am not supposed to drive when my blood sugar is low, but what
about when it is high?  Is there an accepted range to drive within?>>

I don't know what is considered an "acceptable range" but you're absolutely
right about not driving while BGs are low.  If you're less than 100...you
probably shouldn't get behind the wheel.  Also, if you're too high...you're
more prone to feeling sleepy which doesn't mix well with driving either.
Use some common sense and test often!

Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21+ years
Pumping since 9/22 (one week today!)