[IP] Accu-Chek Complete

          Cheri, I just switched from the Accu-Chek Advantage to the
          Complete.  I don't like the bigger size of the Complete, but
          the additional data is helpful at times.  I  track all carbs
          and boluses for a week-long period every once in a while to
          help "recalibrate" my thinking, but I don't try to keep up
          with all that data all the time.
          I also have the CAMIT software that can be used with the
          Roche (formerly Boehringer Mannheim) meters, but I'm still
          trying to find out if CAMIT works with the Complete. It
          didn't work the first time I tried it.
          Most importantly, NEVER PAY FOR A METER!  If you don't want
          to deal with a local rep, the most recent Minimed newsletter
          had a full rebate coupon, and most mail-order pharmacies
          listed in the back of Diabetes Forecast also have deals.