Re: [IP] EMT's and Diabetic Care

I am also glad to hear what you said about not being licensed to give the
Glucagon because my school has elected to just wait for the EMT's to arrive in
case Laura would ever need Glucagon.  The school will not take responsibility
for this.   This is something I also need to investigate as we would be in a
mess if the school just "assumed" that the EMT's would take care of the
problem with Glucagon.

You have been very enlightening - I also hope I have not been insulting to you
in anyway.  I would never ever intentionally insult someone.  I was just so
shocked by this person's answer I just came in here and dashed the letter off
before I thought about it.

I am very thankful that there are informed people like you and your husband
out there dealing with the public.

Once again thank you for letting letting us know that not everyone can give
Glucagon.  I know at school we all just assumed that the EMT's were trained to
give it and would take care of the situation.  Just when you think you have
covered all your bases . . .