Re: [IP] Accidental site pulls

>In a message dated 9/27/98 9:41:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>Sorry for my not realizing that many if not most people are
>a Teflon
>canula set.  I have been wearing a bent needle since it was
>introduced, about
>10? yrs ago.  I have not yet changed to the soft sets in that I

>just started
>on the MM507c and was told to get used to the new pump before
>changing the
>set.  It is just second nature for me to reinsert my set if it
>was pulled out.
>Maybe I will wait a little long to change since some are having

>problems with
>the softer sets.  So As Gilda used to say "Never mind."

But, wait there's more... one of the responses to this thread
(John?) said that you CAN reinsert the teflon canula. Looking
more closely at one of my sets, the teflon is actually more
rigid than I had remembered. So if you do it right away and push
it in at the correct angle, it might be possible to reinsert it.
I'd be mainly concerned about infection, though.