Re: [IP] Safety loop

In a message dated 9/27/98 7:13:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< What size tubing do most of you wear?  I am using the
 42" size now and plan to try the 24" the next time I buy some.>>

 I used the 42" for about 8 yrs.  I had "pull outs" at least once a week.
With the 24" I can go about a month without a "pull out."  I am very active
and wrestle with my young son alot.  Try the 24" they are also good in that
there is less stuff that must be tucked away.  Good Health and Happiness,
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs