[IP] Continuous Glucose Sensor

True, the continuous sensor is the discussion at hand.
However, MiniMed stated in a pump meeting I was at that
their plans were to move "very quickly" from the two device
system (pump and meter) to a single system with feedback
(she mentioned a year or two).  While some of the statement
is hype, it does indicate the direction that they want to

Also, as I said, if the user is not careful to know their
"unused insulin" a continuous sensor may lead to some

In a message dated 9/27/98 10:01:30 PM Eastern Daylight