Re: [IP] Wearing pump in the open--Why hide it!!

>Sam, as they say, when you are young, you worry about what
>saying about you.  When you get old, you're happy that they're
>anything about you.
>I guess now we know just how old you really are :-)

OK, I admit it, I'm well past 50... when I was born (hatched?),
F.D.R. was still president and Pearl Harbor had only happened 2
months before. (Let me know if you need help with the math)

However, the last part of the quote (above) should read: "When
you get old, you're happy that you can hear anything that they
are saying about you". <vbg>

(In his golden years and enjoying every minute)