[IP] Article on Miss America

I absolutely adored the article by Emily J. Minor. I sent it to many friends.
Although, I don't necessarily agree with Miss Minor's politics the article was
well written and reflected the same type of feelings I had at having Miss
America wearing an insulin pump. There was one area that made me question Miss
Emily though. She wrote,

 >>There she is eating
 >>meals when she's not even hungry.

This raised questions in my mind. Does Miss Emily not understand the dynamics
of her own pump? Or is there something else going on here? - Katie