[IP] Re: Site Rotation

Hi again,

Recently I had asked for help from this group on getting my son to
rotate sites better.  I got some very good ideas.  I also talked to
the Endo this past week when he went for a visit and yesterday when
he changed his site I reminded him and he tried what we had discussed
with the Endo and the info I got from this list and insertion went
really well and didn't hurt at all.

Thanks for the ideas and help.  Now maybe the other sites will have
time to heal properly.