Re: [IP] Hair in the abdomen

> As well, pulling the tape off....ouch! Everytime I do, all the hair (or
> alot of it) comes off with it and little red marks from the roots being
> pulled out stick with me as well. Any comments or advise on this would
> be extremely helpful.

Try a depillatory (hair remover). It is sold for ladies legs in the
cosmetic department of most drug stores a la Walgreens. There used to
be one called Neet I think. Maybe some of the ladies on the list can
help here. I haven't a clue what it will do to your set spot, but it
will remove hair right down to the folicle. It will grow back, but
not during the time you have a set in place. Let us know if you try
it and how it works.

Michael <email @ redacted>