Re: [IP] Wearing pump in the open--Why hide it!!

At 04:51 PM 09/27/1998  MSN wrote:
>I have never hid my pump or purposely concealed it (except when

>wearing a dress - no place outside dress to hook it).  Am I
unusual in not
>doing that?

I have never made the slightest effort to hide my pump. I'm not
embarrassed by it nor the least bit concerned about what others
think about it. Maybe that comes with age... when I was much
younger I probably would have thought more about it. But the way
I see it now, people will have to like me for what I am, rather
than what I have clipped to my belt. However, to be honest, I've
never had the least amount of response from folks on the street.
And, people that I know, I've just told them what it was
straight out.