<<Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 12:08:59 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Glucometer

Helen, The way I understood this from my endo is that
Minimed will provide the
glucometer to a small number of endos around the country.
These endos happen
to have a large number of pump patients.  They will test
market with this
group before they provide to everyone.  My endo is also
going to get these, as
I understood, in the next month or so.  Of course, this info
seems to change
from month to month so there is a question as to when he
will actually get the
glucometers for his patients.  This is just what I have
heard--no basis in
fact.  ellen