Re: [IP] My latest A1c - validation of the pump!

   No apologizing necessary..au contraire, your A1C is indeed an
accomplishment worth bragging about!!!......Welcome aboard the Pump
Bandwagon..always room for more. As I said to a newly-pumping teenager I met
at today's JDF WALK (and whose Mom I'd been telling all about my daughter &
her pump last year), "yes, you still have diabetes, but now you also have the
closest thing to a normalized life too" & you should have seen the beaming
smile on his face, as he nodded in agreement with me!!!

Regards, Renee