[IP] My latest A1c - validation of the pump!

Forgive me for sounding like a braggart, but I want to share the result of
my latest A1c (glyco-hemoglobin) reading:

This is by far the best I've done since going on the pump (MiniMed 507),
about a year+ ago.  According to the Joslin form letter which accompanies
these reports, 6.0 is actually the high end of normal for a non-diabetic

I feel that all the hard work I've had to put in, learning how to operate
the pump, learning carb counting, and just putting up with the
vicissitudes that are par for the course when getting used to this rather
complicated mechanism have been well worth it.

If anyone reads this who is contemplating going onto a pump or who is
having trouble with his and would like to have my input, I'd be glad to
chat with you.  You can e-mail me at:

Don't be shy.  *Everyone* here needs help.  That's why we're on this