Re: [IP] Yet another newspaper article re Miss "A"

In a message dated 9/26/98 3:14:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< It
 is just when you bring any part of God into a joke it just doesn't seem funny
 anymore. >>
Please, all those that were offended by the mention of god in any way other
than the way you want to hear about the being must ignore the urge to correct.
We all have the right to express our opinions and if those opinion are not
yours do what most of use do DELETE or email privately and do not waste our
time with your dibble.  Excuse my annoyance. Good Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs